As in any improvement and innovation process, KOINOS provides for the evaluation and monitoring of the quality of the project’s activities and results as can be seen in the previous image.
As for intellectual products, the project in itself is a process for monitoring and evaluating quality through validations of its use by partners within the framework of a broadly experimental process:
- As regards the Educational Portal, its quality will be evaluated on the basis of its functionality, given that it will go into operation for the training activities and will be the project’s internal and external communication space par excellence. A good account of its functioning will be provided in the scheduled monthly and quarterly reports.
- As for the KOINOS European E-Portfolio on Multilingualism for Positive Community Life, its quality will be evaluated through experiments conducted during the second half of the project, by a team of external evaluators as well as the validation itself by professionals in education within schools.
- As for the Catalogue of Good Practices, the practices indicated for each partner derive from the project’s practical implementation, serving as evaluation reports on these stages. Participating partners, in turn, hold a virtual meeting beforehand, to agree the compilation guidelines for the practices applied in their immediate environment.
- As for the quality of the Multiplier Events, this will be analysed quantitatively on the basis of media impact and the new contacts made during each of them. Particular attention will paid to the degree of satisfaction of participants in the training sessions, which will be measured through a brief, standard satisfaction questionnaire.
- As for the overall scientific quality of the project and dissemination of knowledge at a national and European level, there are plans to participate in academically prestigious international scientific conferences and to publish a book.